Alexander Upper Garden
This is a view on the Alexander Upper Garden (between the Manezhnaya Square and the Kremlin) which has the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier commemorating World War II with the Eternal Flame of Glory near the Kremlin Wall . The Alexander Gardens (Aleksandrovsky Sad) were created in 1819-21 by architect Bovet. The nice park consist of the Upper, Middle and Lower Gardens.
The Manezhnaya Square was reconstructed at 1997 and it is the big trade-recreational complex now with underground parking and shops (4 floors), with a lot of fountains and restourants.
Photo taken on 2004-05-18 at 13:35:19